ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Newcastle Quayside.

Mk2 ph1 clio
I deiced to go out with my dad for a bit yesterday to get some shots of the newcastle quayside.

I had a new lens to try out, a Canon 35 -80mm. unfortunatly ... It wasnt exactly clean so im having to process the images abit more.

I did take some with the 18 - 55mm lens though and im pretty happy with them!

heres a few of them for now! More tomorrow!

Bridgeingreen.jpg

Bridgeinpink.jpg

Quayside.jpg

The last one is my personal favourite! I love the way the clouds are!

C&C welcome.

Mk2 ph1 clio
20 second exposures for most of them.

I had to use F20 to keep the light right and still get the water effect.

I'm going back tomorow with a clean sensor and lens lol .. see how the new lens works out.

Mk2 ph1 clio
Love it down there in the winter.
Market has went to the s**tter though.

Yep it has, I went down just as they were taking all the stands down.... all 8 of them.

I remember it closing the whole place down when i was a kid, no cars could get through at all!

I didnt realise they were flats lol.. learn summit everyday.

Rally bus
Nice pics, it's changed a bit since I was last there! I once did a fisheye shot from right under the Tyne bridge, it looked well weird!

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Mint pics, wish had the guts to go and do this around Reading riverside!

Love the last one mate!

Mk2 ph1 clio
Cheers for the comments!

I'm going back there tonight around 5-6ish so it's a bit darker.

Camera is all clean, Took a few photos of a white wall and brought the contrast up.. just a few tiny speckles left now. ALOT better.

Monaco Blue Mk2
Excellent mate. I'm staying in an apartment on Newcastle Quayside when we come up for the Everton game at the end of Feb, might have to bring the camera up and get a few shots before getting out on the ale.

Black 182
Nice pics mate.

I drive home from work that way everyday and keep thinking I should stop and take some pics on my phone.

Mk2 ph1 clio
The first one (and second only less...) has a gaussian blur effect on it with a desaturation layer. I found it toned down the yellow of the lights (probably should have used a different WB setting but theres always next time) and i set the opacity at 50% to give it a dreamy effect.

the car was an accident.. I didn't expect it to move (driver on phone and no seatbelt!) but i smiled instatly when i seen the photo!

It's always worth taking your camera down there, even if its a point and shoot digital camera. That place gives some fantasic photos!