ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 172 cup
Hi all I'm a newbie to this site I was just wondering if anyone could give me advice about future meets as I am interested in attending the next one and if anyone could give me advice with my car about tunning and mods and good places for parts any help would be much appreciated

George@RTR_Parts

ClioSport Trader
  need BRAKES? PM me
Welcome to the forum

If you become a member you'll get full site access including the market place and all the Traders areas. Only £12 a year and will pay for itself in no time!

There's a specific regional meeting sections so you'll be able to see what happening local to you

Have a search (top right corner) and look through some of the build threads on here for ideas and inspiration

What parts are you after and what you wanting to do to your 172/use it for

Clio 172 cup
Oh right i see defiantly worth goin for full membership then thanks mate I'm just after a bit of inspiration like you say mate I would like to do Polly bush all the way round maybe some bucket seats suspension tips and advice I would like uprated breaks and Maybe a few carbon bits and bobs I intend on using it as a quick road car I am chuffed to bits with it it's my first 172 and I'm loveing it really happy with the car just want to do a few bits and bobs it's the 172 cup thankyou for ur comment much appreaciated

George@RTR_Parts

ClioSport Trader
  need BRAKES? PM me
Oh right i see defiantly worth goin for full membership then thanks mate I'm just after a bit of inspiration like you say mate I would like to do Polly bush all the way round maybe some bucket seats suspension tips and advice I would like uprated breaks and Maybe a few carbon bits and bobs I intend on using it as a quick road car I am chuffed to bits with it it's my first 172 and I'm loveing it really happy with the car just want to do a few bits and bobs it's the 172 cup thankyou for ur comment much appreaciated

No worries, you'll be able to get most of the parts off here in one way or another mate

ph2 clio sport 172
There is a meet next Sunday on snake pass, join the forum and add yourself to the list.

^ This! A few of us a doing a convoy from Conisbrough. Join the forum and get your name down and meet us on route as your only like 25min away.