ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Newbie =)

clio 1.2
Im from surrey... havent got any pictures of the car yet... will upload them when i get some... been cleaning it all day lol. It yummy and white so i thought i better keep it clean.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Hello Gemma, welcome to cliosport i'm sure you'll have a whale of a time here

clio 1.2
lol!!

I'm a bit more car mad than most girls lol!! spesh rally cars...

My bf's uncle races a saxo so i get to go racing alot :D

clio 1.2
boyfriends... i thought it would be shorter than writing the whole lot haha!! i am normally quite good and dont shorten most words lol

Titanium 182
boyfriends... i thought it would be shorter than writing the whole lot haha!! i am normally quite good and dont shorten most words lol

He knows what you mean he's just dissapointed because he was hoping you would post pictures of yourself on the forum.

M2 Competition
Boyfriend?!

Jumping+ship.jpg

Abandon ship!

clio 1.2
welcome to cs!

It's customary to put up pics of yourself and your car!

I will have piccies of my car soon lol... as for me i dont like the camera haha!

I was going to take some today but it rained last night and now i have bits of tree all over the car :mad: even tho i have moved where i park my car because my old one is covered in birds poop and tree sap!!

'53 172 Cup
Hi there and welcome hun... you soon pic up that about 90% of girls in here are called Gem so you'll fit in very well... you'll also have noticed all the needy CS sharks lol!!

Enjoy the car and enjoy the forum!!

Family Bus
Woohoo.

Welcome to CS.

Gosh Revel's speaks good girl talk doesn't he!

Skinny. H'original that.