ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 cup
Hi all just thought i'd say hello, bought a 172 cup a few months back an been making full use of you search facility ever since, so hello cliosport!!

M2 Competition
The toolkit should be bolted to the floor via the central spline thing, with two cans of tyre foam stuck underneath it in case of punctures, and no spare wheel.

Some owners put an alloy in there as a backup though. Had one in mine at first, but took it out as found the boot floor doesnt sit straight with it all in and the toolkit rattles as it doesnt bolt in properly (and its pretty heavy!)

The toolkit should be bolted to the floor via the central spline thing, with two cans of tyre foam stuck underneath it in case of punctures, and no spare wheel.

Some owners put an alloy in there as a backup though. Had one in mine at first, but took it out as found the boot floor doesnt sit straight with it all in and the toolkit rattles as it doesnt bolt in properly (and its pretty heavy!)

yup what he say's

172 cup
know what you mean! i took it all out and it's in the shed, are you saying i'm supposed to have the jack and the rest but with tyre foam underneath?

172 cup
004-Copy.jpg

M2 Competition
Clean looking cup mate. Yeah, the tool kit (jack etc, in the wheel shaped container it comes in) and the tyre foam underneath.