ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Newbie looking for some 200 info.

I'll appologise in advance, no doubt this is a daft question(s) but here goes......

I'm looking to buy the Mrs a 200, maybe new maybe 2nd hand.
I saw two at my local Tesco the other day,one had RS on the front and rear and the other had Renault Sport on the back.

Is one an older model ?

Secondly am I right in saying that the 200 cup is the cheapest version then the standard 200 ?

And lastly (sorry) would you say this is a 200 cup or a 200 with a cup pack ? The picture would lead you to believe the latter ?

http://www.evanshalshaw.com/contact/renault-specialoffer-5347.html

Thanks

KMB

Clio 200 Cup
The description in your link says 200 Cup (the cheapest version), and the price reflects/confirms that, the picture is actually a straight 200.

No options on the advertised model either, these will bump the price up a fair bit.

The model badges changed after 6 months of the 200 being out, 09 & 59 plates say Renaultsport, after that 59 & 10 plates state just RS (although earlier models might be late registered making that inaccurate). It's the same car apart from the badges.

The above is correct, 10 plate onwards 200s got the RS badges front and rear, no other difference however.

The advert does say 200 cup, but it also says the price "was" over £16k, and anybody who payed that for a cup would be a plank!

V6 255
That will be with no options though yes?

Try and configure the car you want then start shopping around ;-)

Have you got a spec in mind?

Yeah, thats my first decent quote, other people are looking for £999 deposit.

And yeah no options just a stnd 200 with the cup pack.

V6 255
Is that the only stipulation? Colour? Might be able to get you a decent deal. If you give us the full spec I'll see what I can get it for

Is that the only stipulation? Colour? Might be able to get you a decent deal. If you give us the full spec I'll see what I can get it for

Thanks !

The car will be used as a weekend toy and will do the school run so will only cover a max of 3k miles a year.
I didn't think there was much point in loading the car only to hand it back in 24 months ?

None of the colours offend my other than the black.

I'm easily pleased really !

Mk5 golf gti
I too would be interested in having a quote similar, I've emailed lookers about the 199 a month 999 deposit
I would use a part ex to fund deposit and recaros an speedlines

Sorry for the thread hijack lol

Shop around, lots of dealers on this forum and the renaultsport forum to compete for your business.

I ended up getting a cracking deal from Lookers for a FF200 in albi blue with black speedlines and the cup pack. Fingers crossed I collect it next Friday. Lovely!