ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Newbie here

Clio 197
Hello,

Wanted to come and say Hi, I will more than likely have a list of questions in the near future for all you Clio experts.

I do have quite a long list of cars I have owned. I
A small list of my old cars:-
Honda Civic Type R (EP3)
Type R (FN2) Too many mods on this one all Mugen.
Type R (FD2)
Honda S2000
Mitsi Evo X FQ300 SST (The car I have just sold)

And my newest car my 2008 Clio 197

I will get some pictures up soon.
My clio has done 62,000 miles but had already had the belts replaced and waterpump so that is one thing off my list. Its in the bright bright bright red (which I guess like most cars unless kept on top of will turn a shade of pink :S)

I picked it up on Saturday morning and love driving it. Such a fun car to drive. I have been mooching around on another clio forum today and found a lot of owners putting some bigger exhaust tips over the current twin exhaust. Just to make it look a little more purposeful so thought I would try it too. Only £18 off ebay so if it looks horrible in the bin they will go.

I clio I did go for didnt have the recaro's which is a shame as they look great. But nevermind if this annoys me too much I will just buy some type of bucket seats for the front.

Looking forward to getting a few meets next year when the season starts again and get on some trackdays with the clio. Got to be more fun than the Evo which bored the hell out of me at the ring this year.

Murray

Clio 197 RS
Hey there,

Im a newbie myself, only signed up today:)
Just read where you said youve brought the bigger exhaust tips, have you got a link for this by any chance? unless it was a private seller. only asking because i had to get mine custom made, couldnt find any at all which actually fit! Check out the photo on my page see what you think.

Dale

Clio 197
It's an open sale on eBay. I will get the link tomorrow and post it up mate. There are a few on eBay for the Clio but they look a little oversize. The ones I went for are a little smaller but fit in the defuser a bit better and labeled as just a universal fit. Would never have brought them if I didn't see the link with a load of positive feedback from other owners and pictures

Clio 197 RS
ah right yeah fair enough dude! i think they look better with chrome tips on the 197 than on the 200 personally! dont like the diffuser on the 200!