ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Newbie from york - just bought a 182 today (pics included)

hi guys, i just bought myself a clio 182 today in black/gold. i was originally after a gordini blue one but saw this one less than 30 mins away from me and it was a good deal, even with 0% finance and low miles (53K).

i am getting delivery of it some day next week and it will take me a month hopefully to save for the whopping insurance price (18 nearly 19 years old). i have driven afew of these at work and decided i had to have one, even though i have had some trouble with them.

i was told it has cup suspension but don't believe it does due to the wheel color. i was going to measure the hub bolts to determine whether it had cup suspension but i had just decided that even if it hasn't i still wanted it. ideally i would like to either get the wheels painted anthracite some time or buy some anthracite wheels and use the others as spares or put winter tyres on them. sadly it didn't have the spoiler pack. anyways here's some pics of the car.

IMG_0499_zps20221750.jpg

IMG_0498_zpsef56b71e.jpg

IMG_0497_zps9a93a5a9.jpg

​thanks

Reno Clio 1.2 8v
looking good mate i live in catterick if you ever want to go for a drive cos im bored of driving by my self lol

haha, in all honesty i am probably going to be leaving it all standard for now because of insurance costs.

it is a pretty clean car to be honest, minus corrosion and scuffs on the wheels. someone has fitted a K&N filter to it too which i will probably be replacing with the standard airbox.

cheers for the offer randomadult, haha

thanks