ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

"Newbie from Redcar" (pics)

Clio 197 Cup
Hi all,joined this forum a while back now but never got round to having a good old read,spent the last 2 hours going through some pretty interesting stuff and it seems like there's a fair few on here from the north east to which is good for me

i drive a 2008 GW Clio 197 Cup,i've owned it about 18 months now and love driving it,it never fails to put a smile on my face,some of you may know me as "henderson" off the clio197.net forum,anyway looking forward to a bit of crack with you all and a few meets/track days when they come up...

my mods,

Fully Decatted Ktec Exhaust
Custom ITG Maxogen Air Filter Setup with CAF
Catcam
Matched Inlets
64mm TB
Sprint Booster
RS Tuning Remap
H&R 30/40 Springs
16mm Eibach Wheel Spacers
Yoko AD08's
Brembo Grooved Front Discs and DS2500 Pads
Ktec Sprint Spoiler

a million and one other things but i can't remember them off the top of my head

a few pics...
7900803350_7aea83887a_b.jpg

ready for bedford by scott1532, on Flickr

7936518540_81b3bbc3d5_b.jpg

Clio 197 Net "How Fast Event" Bedford Autodrome by Clio197.net, on Flickr

7936797942_8f018e2278_b.jpg

Clio 197 Net "How Fast Event" Bedford Autodrome by Clio197.net, on Flickr

cheers

scott

Welcome from a fellow North Easter :)

There's a meet in December at The Windmill in Hartlepool if you can make it....check the North East section.

Clio 197 Cup
did you go to trax ? sure i seen this on the drive home! looks nice, like the tints as well actually :)

cheers bud,no mate didn't make trax but strangely i did do "how fast at bedford autodrome" the day before it,a fair few that did bedford stopped over and went to trax the next day so its possible you saw me in that area