ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Newbie from Leicester with 182 Cup

182 Cup
Hi,
I've just joined the forum (paid-up member) to learn about my latest acquisition, a Racing Blue (?) 182 Cup with Bilstein coilovers, Scorpion backbox and a spare set of 15" Speedline Corse's.
Hoping to enjoy a season of trackdays next year once the winter's over.

Things I need to sort out include retrofitting a missing rear wiper and a wiper stalk with variable intermittent wipe facility, I'm also on the look-out for some 15" wheels to fit a set of 195-50-15 winter tyres.

Paz

Chi

Z4, VW172, R26
Sounds good paz.. love my billsteins but they're more road than track.. Most people lose the rear wiper
Any pics?

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
Hey Paz, welcome - where in Leicester are you? Car sounds like you'll be tagging along with us on some track dates next year then and using the car properly (awesome).

There's a few of us going to Donington on the 9th Nov if you fancy stopping in and saying hi.

Mick

182 Cup
Hi Chi, no pics worth looking at just yet.

Hi Mick, I'm in Knighton.
Thanks for the invite, if I'm not working on Sunday 9th I'll be there, one of my fave circuits but I've only ever driven it once... a few years ago before they changed the chicane.

Williams 1&2, LY182
Hi Paz,

Think we met briefly on soar valley way last week(the 2 lads in the 172cup)?

What sort of winter wheels are you looking for?

Matt

182 Cup
Hi Matt, yup that was me being cautious after picking it up from my mate in Cov (he's got a Trophy now). Your 172 Cup looks & sounds ace!!
Not sure what wheels to get, what do folks here use...?

Williams 1&2, LY182
The cup belongs to Russ, he was on a mad 1 that night lol.
I've got a liquid yellow 182, just been taken off the road for winter now.
I've got a few sets of mk1 clio alloys I'm putting up for sale (15") if there what your looking for?
Plus we break clios if you need any spares?;)
Matt

182 Cup
Do mk1 Clio wheels fit (correct offset etc)?
Pics and price would be good, may well take you up on the offer Matt.