ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

NEWBI TO SITE, HEY ALL HOW ARE WE DOIN?

clio sport 172
Hey,
Im stu from near sc**thorpe, 28yo bought a clio rs 172 4 months ago 03 plate in black, second renault i've owned the first was a renault 5 turbo but unfortunately to some serious enjoyment of the r5 turb i lost my licence, ooops not clever and should save it for the track but hey these things happen wrong place wrong time. so been lookin for one of these for ages and found the perfect 1 for me at the renault service station in leeds. fully original full service history and believe it or not 1 lady owner from new, but as you can imagine it has a few scuffs on the alloys due to ladies parking abilities. lol.:quiet:. getting them powder coated white soon to tidy it up. cant believe what a bargain i got for under 5k and has everything on it that any top of the range cars have these days, auto lights cruise control esp auto wipers etc. and wow what great performance from a little french car that has no turbo, the handling and road hold is mega. so can anyone fill me in on some of these car meetings as will be attending as many as i can, you know like are they really enjoyable great times away and what to expect, i know the car scene is normally a bloke thing but be warned the girlfriend will prob want to tag along to, lol, she's great really. look forward to hearing from anyone soon. happy driving and take care.

stu.:D