ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

new wheels

CLIO

heres a piccy of my car with my new bk 121 17 "...sprayed them myself gunmetal...cheers james

its a little high at the rear because it needs to settle

Pink & Blue 182, JDM DC2

Look nice but going to look crap once you get a few stone chips on them. :(

Go get them powder coated properly at a wheel refurbers. :)

Quote: Originally posted by CupCake on 30 May 2005

Agreed! Looks super mint but gonna last a few weeks then need touched up!

CLIO

thanks for the nice replies,as for stone chips,theres enough paint on them,the last ones i did are still goin strong ,did them about 3 or 4 month now...cheers james..you will indeed chris..;)

CLIO

Quote: Originally posted by bigmaddaz on 30 May 2005

Mint mate! Sprayed them yourself? Hard to do? Did u take tyres off? Also what was the spray you used?

Cheers
yea sprayed them myself,there abit fiddly here and there,didnt need to take my tyres off as they have a polished lip,just used halfords aerosols buddy,sanded them down till they were matt,4 coats of primer ,sanding down between each coat,then 6 coats of paint again sanding down between coats,then 4 coats of laquer...hope this helps..cheers james

CLIO

Quote: Originally posted by Matt Wills on 30 May 2005

Fred did mine and they look great.

http://photobucket.com/albums/y105/oldmanmatt/?action=view&current=Slicks.jpgIMG class=thumbnailover onmouseover=this.className= thumbnailover ; onmouseout=this.className= thumbnail ; src= http://photobucket.com/albums/y105/oldmanmatt/th_Slicks.jpg>
yea they look good matt...top job fred..cheers james

CLIO

Quote: Originally posted by MK3COL on 30 May 2005

Agreed! Looks super mint but gonna last a few weeks then need touched up!
if thats the case buddy il just do each wheel again,theres no problem there...;)

[Edited by JPW172 on 30 May 2005 at 9:27pm]

looks well good mate! I got shadow chrome wolfrace urban racers and want to get them same colour as yours with polished lip

Yea I know skint at moment and gotta save for holiday! But yours looks the b****cks! got any close up photos ? Is tempting but dont wanna mess it up if i did it myself!

CLIO

i have no close up photos at the mo,its abit dark now but il take some tomorrow ya if u like...;)...where do you live?

Lots of Alfas

Car looks really smart, what are the badges under the side indicators? in the 2nd and 3rd pics.

CLIO

Quote: Originally posted by davebem on 02 June 2005

Car looks really smart, what are the badges under the side indicators? in the 2nd and 3rd pics.
there vvti badges buddy,i thought why not no one else has em....:D...cheers for the replies...james

EP3 Civic Type R

Never used to be a fan of the newer shaped clios at all. Coming on here though has changed my opinion greatly and theres some mint ones about. Them wheels look spot on matey.

Michelle:)