ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New wheel Colour @ german clio gt

Clio GT
Hello Community,

this is my outfit for 2012 !!

cimg1631cyxez.jpg
cimg1632omz9p.jpg
cimg164129yop.jpg
cimg1642m5zz2.jpg
cimg1643ylxar.jpg
cimg163339ajc.jpg
cimg1634tvasi.jpg
cimg16351eb6z.jpg
cimg1636yea5z.jpg
cimg1637x7xbm.jpg
cimg163815xri.jpg
cimg1639xfabd.jpg
cimg16403tbep.jpg

Enjoy =)

Lee

BMW M2C
That sits really well, great looking car. Looks like a lot of time and effort has gone in to that. Not entirely convinced about the colour of them, but the wheels look spot on.

Did you add the RS Monitor or can you spec them on the GT?

Clio GT
Yes, one german renault dealer "could" do this =)

A new dot matrix display and any change settings via renault clip, and the renault monitoring is going =) =) =)

Lee

BMW M2C
Yes, one german renault dealer "could" do this =)

A new dot matrix display and any change settings via renault clip, and the renault monitoring is going =) =) =)

Nice one. Someone asked if it could be retro fitted on here the other day. I guess that answers that question.

That sits really well, great looking car. Looks like a lot of time and effort has gone in to that. Not entirely convinced about the colour of them, but the wheels look spot on.

Did you add the RS Monitor or can you spec them on the GT?

the rs monitor was not an option on the spec sheet,

but it must have been a ball ache to fit, possibly needing new loom etc

Clio GT
its not tricky to install the rs monitor =)

only thing, that doesn't work, is the signal to upshift, ... but we works on it =)

Clio GT
the dot matrix display "only dot matrix for r.s. monitor"

bluetooth radio for changing the "time" ... with the small one it doesn't could be set !!

Some settings will does be change via clip !!

Again I have to say I'm a bit suprised but I really like that.

Ride height is spot on, and it's great to see the RS monitor & Recaros in there. Looks great.

An orange one
Wow it shouldn't look good but I think it looks absolutely top notch!! Nice work on that mate

R5 gtt, R27 F1 team
Wow! I really love those wheels under a Clio 3 and also love the guts to use that color combination!

How much did you pay for the seats? I have to get a set once!

Clio MK 4
Think that looks great! Love the height and actual wheels just not the colour. Those in Black and it would look even better imo

Chocolate Orange 172
Love the seats and the stance is spot on, I would go with different colour wheels but that's just me! Nice motor!