ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New website

Dafthead

ClioSport Club Member
  MB EQC
Evening peeps,

Knocked up a quick website for my bro's new company yesterday, anyone got any ideas how I can make it better/general feedback?

www.at-es.co.uk

For buying the hosting annually i get PGR3 & Perfect Dark Zero for the 360 for free too :D

Cheers
Andy

Abarth 500
w3c compliant stuff...not really that important for that website just summat that was drummed into me sorry

Dafthead

ClioSport Club Member
  MB EQC
Whooooooosh, that's the sound of W3C going over my head :S

I'm only a network manager, no real webskills, did it in dreamweaver using the WYSIWYG

MR2 2.0 N/A & Mk1 1.2Clio
sort the images out and the jobs a good un' :) just looked quickly but it would appear the images are being stretched and can see there a low quality, change em to a png and crop them to the size needed for the banner

p.s the light buld ect ect banner

Dafthead

ClioSport Club Member
  MB EQC
Ah yeah I knocked that banner up in about 5 mins, needs some work doing on it for sure

Fiat Panda 100hp
Is it just me, or on some pages does the title pic egt bigger and smaller? good overall thou

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT
Yeah i'm s**t, i can't get it all exactly the same :S

ahh the beauty of using tables for layout hehe!

defo change the images so they are a genuine size rather than them being resized, as they loose quality and look poor.

no point making it W3C complient because it will need a lot of fidling about!

maybe a bit more colour on there?