ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New tyres for 182

Golf GT TDI, IS220d
Hi i need 2 new tyres for my 182, the price of pe2's has gone up so much recently i'll be looking at £250 for the 2!

I've looked at a few places inc. black circles, mytyres and costco with costco coming in at £103.60 per tyre fitted which isnt bad at all (but they said they could take a while to arrive in stock).

Anyone recomend any other type of tyre or know of any cheap places to get pe2's

Cheers, Gaz

Golf GT TDI, IS220d
cheers mate i'll have a look at the f1's but that link was for 55 profile, alot more expensive with 45 profile

Golf GT TDI, IS220d
etyres works out £112 each for the pe2's fitted and they come to you. Definatly worth a shout

RB 182
A mate used them for his and they came to work and fitted them in the car park so you don't even have to go out of your way to get them fitted.

182 FF Inferno
I had a puncture just before xmas so had to have whatever I could get locally. Went for a Goodyear Eagle F1 GSD3 at £81 fitted which I thought wasn't bad. (shame the other 3 are Michelin Pilots and it now looks stupid with the different tread pattern!! Will probably get a Pilot ordered in at some point)

Amy

UR R26, Hyundai IX35
I have two new falken ze912s on the front of mine, I think? Something like that anyway.
Went for them cause at the time couldnt afford 100 each for pe2's and had to get a new one on the spur cause of a bump in the sidewall on another tyre.
Not as good as pe2's obv, but for 116 delivered for 2 they're still pretty decent!

Craig

ClioSport Club Member
  E46 330i tourer
ive got eagle f1s on mine but there 195s so are bit cheaper

Golf GT TDI, IS220d
cheers for the help guys, i'll prob stick with the pe2's. I'll probably call into a couple of local place tomorrow to have a final check otherwise i think i'll try etyres