ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New track project 182

Mk4 vw r32. Clio 182
Hi all
I've just got my hands on a 182 for pure use as a track car, but for it to stay road legal.
Currently it's had absolutely no mods. And I've done 2 track days.
I'm booked on to do oulton on 20th may and will be purchasing some new rubber. Any help on where to get some cheap lightweight wheels would be great. I'll be putting toyo r888r rubber on them.
Other mods i intend to do over the next few months are break upgrade, suspension upgrade and possibly a cage.
Any help on those things would be great.
I'm currently in the process of stripping it out so if anybody requires any interior parts shout me.
As this is a daily I also own my daily car, a mk4 golf r32. That's my baby. Took it to the Nurburgring last June and got the serious track bug, but I'm not using the golf as it's far too expensive to repair. Anyway. Hi. I'm Chris.

M.C..

ClioSport Club Member
Hi Chris
Loads of track cars on here, so you should find some inspiration from them.
Join up and you will get access to the group buys including cages.
Where you from?

Mk4 vw r32. Clio 182
image.jpg

Mk4 vw r32. Clio 182
image.jpg
I'm based in Preston.
Do you guys know if there's any interest in the interior of the Clio or is a case of just stick it on eBay and see what happens.

Mk4 vw r32. Clio 182
I'm glad you've just mentioned that. Cause they've just made a noise that didn't sound too healthy.