ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New toy ordered

Megane 230 R26
I should be a salesman... The gf was looking at Twingos, she wants one on scrappage from her old Ka (£2k for a car she paid £1.2k for 4 years ago, get in) and she was looking at the Extreme... then I pointed out that the price with the extra stuff she was having added meant she may as well get the GT, so we were looking at that.

Anyway yesterday after I pointed out there was only just over a grand between the spec of the GT she wanted and an RS133 the latter has now been ordered and is coming mid November :D

She's getting it in Extreme Blue with Bluetooth Sound Pack, Curtain Bags and free £650 Cup Pack :approve:

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Not my choice of colour, but good skills.

Resale will be infinately better over the lesser models.

Megane 230 R26
Cheers guys :) We pondered getting it in Capsicum Red but then it'd look like we have some kind of fleet outside! :rasp: