ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Toy Content (Megane 250 pic overload)

dk

911 GTS Cab
Nice car, pick mine up tomorrow which is pretty similar although my wheels are the 18s in black, I have xenons and the moon roof.

Can't believe you haven't got the rs monitor though, big mistake for a car fan like you, car is a lot more responsive and sounds a lot better with it choosing extreme mode!

LY R26
im torn on whether i like the 250 still, it looks nice with all black wheels but still doesnt grab me.

378bhp Leon Cupra R
Never had the choice mate was a demo......anyway will be more responsive when i make a visit to RS Tuning shortly.......i hope Milltek hurry up and make the system there developing for the 250.

How much extra weight does the moon roof add??

Mondeo TXS Bardge.
it looks very good in the metal, its alot smaller than it looks inthe pics, i dunno why but in picks it lookes like its as bulky as a focus, but i'd say its smaller than my volvo. aye the wings are suck on but they dont look that bad.
however i'm not sold on the white, white does nothing for me on any car really, theres a grey one i pass daily and it looks the nuts.

Tappd'd RS
it looks very good in the metal, its alot smaller than it looks inthe pics, i dunno why but in picks it lookes like its as bulky as a focus, but i'd say its smaller than my volvo. aye the wings are suck on but they dont look that bad.
however i'm not sold on the white, white does nothing for me on any car really, theres a grey one i pass daily and it looks the nuts.

The camera adds weight remember lol!

Mind this is 80 kilos lighter than an FRS

Looks nice. Interesting choice with the rims. They certainly look better than OEM, and won't corrode.

Well this is some of the problems i've had........uneven tyre wear,brakes clonking,power steering whine, exhaust rattle,headunit cutting out,ipod connection broke & headlight washers have scored all my bumpers,drivers window horrendous rattle......plus the paint on the RS is shocking even after the detail.......and Ford customer relations useless.

Yeah the brake pads do clonk in the carriers sometimes when you reverse. Power steering whine is only in sport mode? Or so I've noticed. I roll with the steering on normal setting TBH. I've not had any of the other problems, although uneven tyre wear has been reported by many owners. Touch wood, mine are wearing evenly. Gemoetry tweaks on later cars maybe?

In any case, good change. No doubt every bit as quick as the FRS, although as has been mentioned, the Focus surely had more character. Then again the Renault is a more modern platform, with a nicer interior and what not. Good luck with it. At least you've got a decent colour now. You know - "the one they paint their vans with" ;) lol.

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
Probably his driving style that's induced early/uneven wear LOL!

Still preferred the Focus.

LY R26
knew you'd come round my friend.

oh hai there is that paul at rstunning?
yes!
ok can i book in my 250 for a stage 1 please?
yes no problem!

^^^ do it ^^^

378bhp Leon Cupra R
knew you'd come round my friend.

oh hai there is that paul at rstunning?
yes!
ok can i book in my 250 for a stage 1 please?
yes no problem!

^^^ do it ^^^

Forge have developed bigger front mount intercooler 60% bigger which should be available in about 5-6 weeks hopefully.....so get this then phone call to Paul at RS Tuning.

BMW E30 325iiiiii
Love the wheels, my mates got one and forge used it to develop their cooler and map. 292 ponies, cooler is 80% bigger than standard, the map only uses 1.15 bar of pressure where rs tuning uses 1.2 I think pulls in 6th gear like its in 4th.

378bhp Leon Cupra R
Love the wheels, my mates got one and forge used it to develop their cooler and map. 292 ponies, cooler is 80% bigger than standard, the map only uses 1.15 bar of pressure where rs tuning uses 1.2 I think pulls in 6th gear like its in 4th.

Aye.....i'm gonny try and meet up with him at some point to have a look at it.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
I know for a Fact new Fords are having a lot of problems. They look and feel well made but are actually a bit poo.

E.G the Stereo in the new Focus always plays up, Ford can't replace them fast enough so we keep getting people into Hellfrauds buying new radios for them!

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
I know for a Fact new Fords are having a lot of problems. They look and feel well made but are actually a bit poo.

E.G the Stereo in the new Focus always plays up, Ford can't replace them fast enough so we keep getting people into Hellfrauds buying new radios for them!

Which halfords do you work at?

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
I need a few cans or spray paint mixing in J45. Reckon he'd piss in them if I asked him to use his discount?

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
He's got lbrench syndrome. He's apparently an ok lad, that comes across very badly on CS. But yes, he'd piss in them.