ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Toy Content (Megane 250 pic overload)

378bhp Leon Cupra R
Right picked this up on Saturday i know they are going to be the haters cause i got rid of the Focus RS but they haven't had to live with it for 4 months.....very dissapointed with build quaility and Ford customer relations just had enough TBH!!.....loved the grunt and noise of the Focus but the Megane is so much more agile and balanced although the Focus is faster in the straights.

Took the decision to get the 19" wheel painted Gloss Black as i have never took to the original wheel combo.

Here's pics our man Moby took for me hope u like.

2502.jpg

25013.jpg

2501.jpg

2503.jpg

2504.jpg

2505.jpg

2506.jpg

2507.jpg

2508.jpg

2509.jpg

25011.jpg

25010.jpg

25012.jpg

25014.jpg

Last edited:

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
That is the first one i've seen that I like!

Good choice of spec sir.

Like that, those wheels look a lot better all in one colour. Surely wee bit of tinkering with a map and the likes will see it just as quick in a straight line as the Focus, no?

I wish my Recaros were leather!

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
OOOOFT! Silver door handles dont go with anything!!!!

I like it, but would have persiviered(sp) with the FRS!

Ad

MK2 FRS
Seems like a crazy decision to me.

Amazed at you having problems with Ford, they are not perfect, but light years ahead of renault.

378bhp Leon Cupra R
Seems like a crazy decision to me.

Amazed at you having problems with Ford, they are not perfect, but light years ahead of renault.

Well this is some of the problems i've had........uneven tyre wear,brakes clonking,power steering whine, exhaust rattle,headunit cutting out,ipod connection broke & headlight washers have scored all my bumpers,drivers window horrendous rattle......plus the paint on the RS is shocking even after the detail.......and Ford customer relations useless.

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
No xenons...?

Didnt realise you had shady luck with the RS mate, shame, i personally prefer the Focus but unless your happy and all that!

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
Well this is some of the problems i've had........uneven tyre wear,brakes clonking,power steering whine, exhaust rattle,headunit cutting out,ipod connection broke & headlight washers have scored all my bumpers,drivers window horrendous rattle......plus the paint on the RS is shocking even after the detail.......and Ford customer relations useless.

cant believe you got rid of the best ever car ever made in the history of cars ever made

MCS R56
Very nice Meg!

Sounds like you had a mare with the Ford - their loss I guess! You see FRS's everywhere now. Zzzz

Now Sold :-(
very nice best looking 250 I've seen. Surprised with the build quality issues with the FRS. Fingers crossed the Renault doesn't give similar problems.

Turbos.
It's certainly eye catching, but good looking? Not to me.

I thought the Meganes were no slower though? In fact, Evo mentioned the lag wasn't as bad, so i would have thought it would feel faster if anything.

I can't blame you for changing cars after that little list, but probably would have tried asking for a replacement car. Having said that, the Focus RS is a bit common now. They did a better job of exclusivity with the first generation.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
A much better choice then the Focus imo! As above tho, you move them on pretty quickly tho!

Evo 5 RS
very nice with the black alloys takes the focus off the questionable design of them - looks stunning - and I can believe the comments on build quality of the Focus

^ but the meg will never have that burble :D

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
The Focus just sounded fantastic above 4,000 revs, a noise i've never heard on a standard production car before.

Hopefully Moby can keep my pants wet!

Megane does look good Dolan, shame you had so much hassle with the RS, I just can't get the same feeling for the megane even though it's the hot one.

Bloody hell, how many cars have you had in the last year?!

Another great choice, i noticed the finish on the alloys looks a little rough though.

Evo 5 RS
The Focus just sounded fantastic above 4,000 revs, a noise i've never heard on a standard production car before.

Hopefully Moby can keep my pants wet!

Megane does look good Dolan, shame you had so much hassle with the RS, I just can't get the same feeling for the megane even though it's the hot one.

I get exactly what you mean - the RS is definitely going to be the one that is most sort after down the line. Which is a shame because I fancy looking for a bargain in a year or two

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Good as the frs is, I have no desire to own one. Was very close to ordering a 250 over a 200, good choice fella.