ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New to the Forum :)

Clio MTV
Hi, Im danii :D i did mechanics in college a year ago but gave up as i was bored of it!
just got myself a 04 plate clio dynamique, not got it in my hands just yet as its getting its MOT so i will have it by monday!
Never drove a renault! as i had a Corsa B as my first car and did a few modifications to it eg: straight through pipe, 4" sportex backbox, brembo brakes, sprayed steelies, smoked rear lights so on.. looked good but was very chavvy!
now with my clio im looking for the subtle look, not planning on going extravagant with it like my corsa as i was devastated when it broke :/
just looking for simple modifications which don't cost too much, so hoping some of you guys will help :)

BG 182 FF
You'll have to post some pictures up soon! maybe start a project thread with what you plan to do too!