ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New to the Clio scene

Titanium 182 FF
Hi gents and ladies, im Matt from Scunthorpe, North Lincs. I've had a Seat Ibiza TDI 130 for the last 4 years, she has hit 130k now and is getting abit tired. So I've been out and bought myself a Black Clio 172, 75k on the clock and its just had the cambelt and the aux belt done. Only 1 owner from new. Abit high miles to what I wanted but was a bargain really as the guy wanted rid of it as he now has a Company Car. Its completely standard so its a nice blank canvas. Just one quick question first of all, The 172 wheels look like they need spacers as the arches seem to swallow them up, what size do you recommend or would changing the wheels solve this?

Titanium 182 FF
yea more thank likely as my girlfriend lives in Cleethorpes so I be around there loads. I got to sort something out with my insurace as my current company wont insure me on the Clio but will on the Ibiza. And there is only 2 months left on policy so might leave it running to get my 5 years no claims if I cant get a good price with 4 years.