ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New to Clio Sport.

ClioSport 182
Hi All,

I have recently switched from a Vauxhall to a 2005 Clio 182 in Blue, So far so good!!

The clio i have bought has a full Miltek Exhaust fitted, which at the moment i'm having a slight issue with that i hope a quik disscusion somewhere on here will help to solve :approve:..

ClioSport 182
No, its the whistle like noise it makes when you put your foot down, sounds like its coming from the kat, do Milteks make a lot of noise in the middle or should all the noise come from the back??

soon to be 182 ;)
No, its the whistle like noise it makes when you put your foot down, sounds like its coming from the kat, do Milteks make a lot of noise in the middle or should all the noise come from the back??

Really not sure, is it a sort of blowing whistle? and did it do it before the exhaust was on at all?