ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Suspension.

That looks sweet chap :)

With regards to the cage, please tell us your going for a proper one & not a show one (you know my thoughts on show ones;))

Golf GTD Mk7
Dont really want to comment on them untill I have had a full set up done on them but ATM i think they are pretty awesome. Turn in is really sharp and body roll has reduced loads. For £300 you can't really complain. Miles better than the standard items up to now. Just can't wait to get them set up properly so i can give them a proper test.

I thought id be pissed not having adjustable dampening aswell, however iv found for road use these are spot on up to now. Not too soft, but not rock hard either.

Will do a review after the set up!

Nice one luke, get to oulton and try them out properly :D Oh and give me a spin ;)

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Thank you for all the nice comments. It can go ALOT lower on the front. and I mean loads, thats only wound half way atm LOL! I need the car to be functional as its a daily so not having to slow down for speed bumps or slight inclines is a bonus really. Only thing i need to worry about is bumping my splitter into kerbs.

link to said suspension :) ?

http://www.k-tecracing.com/show_product.asp?id=2853 There you go mate.

That looks sweet chap :)

With regards to the cage, please tell us your going for a proper one & not a show one (you know my thoughts on show ones;))

LOL :eek: :eek: Craig, I also think the same - HOWEVER when you find out what I paid for it you will see why I went for it... I will however say this - As soon as a proper half cage comes up for sale (COUGH GUPPY COUGH) I will be having it straight away.

Nice one luke, get to oulton and try them out properly :D Oh and give me a spin ;)

LOL I am still to look into that oulton park thing but I really want to give it a go. Just need to look at funds. Oh and just so people know how good these are, schweppy ran them on his ph1 track car and he said they were just as good as his £800 konis.

Golf GTD Mk7
koni coilovers or just dampers.

Hope you find the funds mate. should be a good turn out. Plus 250 appearance also :D

Golf GTD Mk7
yeah the new megane.

Didn't realise they made them. Hmmm, getting more and more tempted by these now. Not good as i'm skint :D

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
yeah the new megane.

Didn't realise they made them. Hmmm, getting more and more tempted by these now. Not good as i'm skint :D

Think you may have misunderstood mate. I dont think Koni make them - but scweppy said that they were just as good as them :eek:

Sorry if i worded it gay.

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Cheers Andy. As much as id like it lower on the front i wouldn't be able to get it on the drive so I can't really do much :(

VRS
Cheers Andy. As much as id like it lower on the front i wouldn't be able to get it on the drive so I can't really do much :(

well i suppose if you strip the back the rear will come up anyway so that will solve it

:)

oh btw you have remembered the 2 rolls of dynamat on the boot floor haven't you ;)

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
well i suppose if you strip the back the rear will come up anyway so that will solve it

:)

oh btw you have remembered the 2 rolls of dynamat on the boot floor haven't you ;)
Yeh thats staying. Im not getting that anal about weight as TBH Grays isn't THAT much faster and hes gone extreme (;))

Il just cover it up. Its also ace for keeping the yozza sound down inside the car!:star::star:

Aluco - your gay

Titanium 182
Yeh thats staying. Im not getting that anal about weight as TBH Grays isn't THAT much faster and hes gone extreme (;))

Il just cover it up. Its also ace for keeping the yozza sound down inside the car!:star::star:

Aluco - your gay

Blow it out your ass
:cool: