ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New splitter, some spacers, a clean and a visit to Chedder.

Mental 172 Cup
Haven't updated for a hell of a long time because there has been nothing to see! ;) Well I cant remember what I last did last time I updated but I have got rid of the greeny/blue headlight and I have pure white 6000k headlight bulbs now. Ordered and fitted a skoda splitter and then fitted some 5mm spacers on the back! Took her down to the gorge for the weekend for some tidy photos :)

Enjoy :)

DSC_3874.jpg

DSC_3894.jpg

DSC_3896.jpg

DSC_3897.jpg

Ignore the few flies on the front bumpers! ;)

Cheers

Luke

RB 182 FF
Perfect. Did you get the splitter direct from skoda, if so how much if you don't mind me asking? I'm in dire need one!

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Looks awesome. Think I am going to invest in a Skoda splitter now.

£100 carbon fiber ones every 3 month are getting expensive :mad:

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Bless the Mrs in the passenger seat asleep! Mine's the same if I ever wanna take a pic, but she tries to hide now!

Car looks amazing.

Perfect. Did you get the splitter direct from skoda, if so how much if you don't mind me asking? I'm in dire need one!

Direct from skoda, part number:

5J0 807 061/9B9

£10.39 mine was.

Inferno 182
absolutely stunning nice to see it clean as well :approve:

was the skoda splitter easy to fit or was it a bit of a pig?? (sorry to hi-jack such a great photo thread)

RB 182 FF
Bless the Mrs in the passenger seat asleep! Mine's the same if I ever wanna take a pic, but she tries to hide now!

Car looks amazing.

5J0 807 061/9B9

£10.39 mine was.

Nice one, cheers!!

Mental 172 Cup
Yeh mate brand new for 12quid. Lovely :)

Lovely car that! :) also the N/S seat looks nice :p
Haha, i told the girlfriend to duck but she popped her head up at the wrong time.

Looks awesome. Think I am going to invest in a Skoda splitter now.

£100 carbon fiber ones every 3 month are getting expensive :mad:
Its definatly a smart move and looks 100x better IMO, thanks mate am a bit happier with these photos this time.

Car looks amazing.

5J0 807 061/9B9

£10.39 mine was.
If only she was asleep ;) she was hiding, she didnt do a very good job ;)

looks stunning luke:approve: Hows things mate??
Thanks Mate. All good thanks what about you??

absolutely stunning nice to see it clean as well :approve:

was the skoda splitter easy to fit or was it a bit of a pig?? (sorry to hi-jack such a great photo thread)
Splitter was a piece of piss once you get going. The tricky bit is gettin it hung in the middle but i just used some grips and was easy :)