ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New SP Website Live!

Formally Alex C
Hi all,

The new Serious Performance website is now live! (www.seriousperformance.co.uk)

There are some important changes so please take note:

The biggest difference to the way SP will be run is that there will be a change to the club / forum discount scheme. Rather than having two or three different prices depending on payment method as in the past, there is now just one price when paying through the website to make things a lot easier.

What this does mean however, is that we have lowered prices on most products!

We will also offer a further 5% discount to people in affiliated clubs / forums who wish to pay by cheque meaning an even bigger saving!

We will also still accept Paypal payments upon customer request, and prices will be kept in line with those on the website.

Members of affiliated clubs and forums (such as Cliosport) will also be able to purchase any monthly or special offers from the main site in the 'Club Only Offers' section of the site.

Finally, a postage and packing charge has been introduced. With the postage and courier rates so much higher than when we started over four years ago, we held off as long as we could. The postage and packing charge of £3.49 will apply to all orders whether paying through the website, cheque or Paypal.

Any questions or queries, feel free to contact me as ever, through the website or on the phone.

Happy detailing.
Alex.

Chocolate Bar™
website looks much improved. worryingly the full choice is on there now so ill be proper skint lol

any news on the clay btw ?

BMW E46 330i Touring
Site looks excellent mate, the online payment will certainly add more custom.

Not sure whether the P&P (however unavoidable) and the discount if paying by cheques will be beneficial though, I think it would possibly put me off if I didn't already have dealings with you and know what excellent service you give.

Still, good stuff! :D

MK2 Audi TT - 2.0T dsg.
Much better looking site, good luck. I'm sure I'll be getting some stuff of there very soon.