ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New South Wales member

Craig_B

ClioSport Club Member
  BG 182
Hi guys!! Just a thread to introduce myself!

I'm Craig and I'm from Pontypool in South Wales, I drive a Clio 197 in black with white speedlines, and recaro's :)

4fda7274.jpg

Just a pic of it.

Signed up on here as I am the South Wales Rep over on 197.net. Love organizing meets over there and though it would be a good idea to maybe have some joint meets. The meets I tend to organize are 'driving' meets for example to hunt for good driving roads, found some good one's up Brecon and in Port Talbot recently.

Currently organizing a meet with a good photographer for Jan/Feb time to have some pro car shots with a pro car rig!

Will get over and start posting in the Wales section soon!

Cheers

Suzuki Jimny
Welcome to cliosport!

I live near Usk, so not far from you.

Feel free to PM me any 197 meets that you are organising and i'll get them up on here too :)

Craig_B

ClioSport Club Member
  BG 182
Cheers lads. Will do

See a fair few 172s and 182s round where i live like. Not many 197s or 200s though

Fiesta ST-3
Welcome. We have a meet in Carmarthen on the 11th. Drop me a pm if your interested in attending with 197.net members.

Scott.

Craig_B

ClioSport Club Member
  BG 182
I've had a look at the thread and it's just over an hour and a half from myself. Tad far for me lads. Do you still want me to post it over my side, to see if anyone from round three wants to attend?

Craig_B

ClioSport Club Member
  BG 182
Made a Facebook group yesterday! Search "south Wales Renault Sport"

Made it so all sport owners (twingos, Clios, and meganes) can maybe have a meets in the future! Always good to have your own club meets, but be even better to have a variety of sports have a meet around South Wales!!