ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Shoes (white Turinis BG content)

Black Gold with cup packs
Hi guys fitted the new wheels a few days ago and thought I would share the results.. White renault diamonds, black surround white writing bullets and white CAF all on the way..
Photos not best quality but you get the idea..
Cheers guys enjoy

101_0423.jpg

101_0424.jpg

101_0425.jpg

101_0426.jpg

101_0427.jpg

101_0428.jpg

Work in progress at the moment few bits and bobs to come, looking forward to presenting the next stage

looks good, a nice contrast. but WOW that needs lowering!!!!

;) :D

tell me about it, I was rather shocked when I took the black wheels off as they filled the arch's very well.
The car is on Eibach sportlines as well :) H+R's for christmas I think. Got the splitter on as well :)

Last edited:
  221bhp/ton Mondial Terror
Car looks good with the white wheels. Why did you get rid of the cup mate?

Car looks good with the white wheels. Why did you get rid of the cup mate?

Sore subject :( I got rid of the cup because It was a tad impractical as a family car (we had our first child last November and with it being on H+R's, having a load yozza exhaust and running on Schrick cams with other mods thought it to be impractical) bought a new car wasn't the biggest fan of the new car, realized that the clio is big enough to support my family, set out to buy another one :) Miss the cup alot though, it was a very good one..

Sore subject :( I got rid of the cup because It was a tad impractical as a family car (we had our first child last November and with it being on H+R's, having a load yozza exhaust and running on Schrick cams with other mods thought it to be impractical) bought a new car wasn't the biggest fan of the new car, realized that the clio is big enough to support my family, set out to buy another one :) Miss the cup alot though, it was a very good one..

Yours sound good though 216bhp/ton What spec is it? Stripped?

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
^Yep, agree. I'm actually a big fan of the Cupped 182 rims. Especially on BG and RB :)

I dont envy the cleaning, but it looks a good job on the rims :)

ST
Hmm not sure on that tbh...anthracite or silver would be beta..

Needs lowred about a foot too..agree with Gaz tho, standard 182 cup rims look beta on black gold..

I agree with the lowering :( Christmas present I think as I have a few more additions in mind for the car up until then , I hope you feel different to the ones who are not fussed once I have added the finishing touches.

I'm a big fan of the tyres, Pirelli Zero Neros. I have used PE2's, Eagle F1's, px4's, T1-R's, Contisports pretty much the majority of quality tyres and I find the Pirellis up there with the lot, for grip and control in the dry as good as Eagle F1's (which I would like to add is my favourite tyre) loads and loads of grip that never wants to let go, I do hear they are soft though? Recommend to anyone who has considered them.