ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New shoes and skoda splitter :)

Storm grey 200
4c29a192.jpg

e0c909c6.jpg

Storm grey 200
Yokohama prada spec 2s on the back and T1r on the front.

I've got washer blanks Because I prefer them to the jets.

Last edited:
  Storm grey 200
Thanks for all the positive comments guys :). got a few more bits to do before I'm completely happy but its on the right road

182FF
How much difference do 15's and 888's make on the ph2's? thinking of doing it to my 172cup, just want tk weigh up the pro vs cons :)

535d / t5 caravelle
very nice, like the wheels and the washer blanks, cup spoiler 10x better though ;)

Storm grey 200
the blanks are carbon fibre from streamline lol, no way they're being colour coded the Ifail camera doesn't really pick it up very well

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Looks awesome mate, not sure why there are so many negative comments tbh. Renault splitters are pointless for the money unless you have cash to burn and the washers are w**k as we all know :)

182 trophy
car looks great man! love the wheels, ride height and splitter. im hoping to have mine looking similar this month just with pro race 1.2's instead of the oz f1's.