ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New sensor works woop!

titanic killer
Silly i no but my outside temperature was always showing stupid readings like 31degrees in the morning in winter,lol
Now new sensor fitted alls good and showing proper reading
Isnt it funny how its the small things which make you smile:D pmsl

Clio mk2 ph2 Initiale
Sounds good! Did you fit the sensor yourself? If so, where did you get one and how simple was it to do?

titanic killer
Yeah fitted myself its in the passenger side wing mirror 5min job take the mirror glass out pop the bck cover off(4 clips)then wire new sensor into the loom and hey presto
sensor from a member on here cheap but there £40 from renault part number 7700773858

Oil Burner
ebay have then for about £25 i believe.

My old car's one had gone was about to buy a new sensor when it got written of. Thats one way around it i suppose.

ClioSport 182
I found a guy on ebay who does lots of Renault mirrors, he did me the sensor and mirror loom for £9.99 inc next day postage. His ebay id is e-s.o.s
s.gif
if anyone else needs one.