ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Seats = Airbag & Serv Light

JLK

1.2 Replica
Anyone have any ideas to the following. I installed the Renault Sport leather and suede interior into my Clio Extreme 3 on a '04 plate. Once I installed the seats got hardwired in and since they were installed the Serivce light and Airbag light just appear on the clocks. I was told it was due to dodgey wiring, then I needed a new Airbag module and then today I got the following codes.

DF184 - Passengers side front pretensioner, circuit open, circuit
DF183 - Drivers side front pretensioner, circuit open, circuit
DF187 - Trigger Line configuration, incoherence

Anyone got any idea's how to get rid of these faults and the lights of my clocks?

Mondial 172Cup (A/C)
Anyone have any ideas to the following. I installed the Renault Sport leather and suede interior into my Clio Extreme 3 on a '04 plate. Once I installed the seats got hardwired in and since they were installed the Serivce light and Airbag light just appear on the clocks. I was told it was due to dodgey wiring, then I needed a new Airbag module and then today I got the following codes.

DF184 - Passengers side front pretensioner, circuit open, circuit
DF183 - Drivers side front pretensioner, circuit open, circuit
DF187 - Trigger Line configuration, incoherence

Anyone got any idea's how to get rid of these faults and the lights of my clocks?

Hey man, i did the same thing in the summer and only now got round to looking at a fix.

I had the 172 Cup interior and used the blank plugs (the black and red bit with no wires attached) from my old interior and plugged them in to the new interior. problem solved!

JLK

1.2 Replica
Hey man, i did the same thing in the summer and only now got round to looking at a fix.

I had the 172 Cup interior and used the blank plugs (the black and red bit with no wires attached) from my old interior and plugged them in to the new interior. problem solved!

You got luckier than me!, I have tried that before the seats got hardwired in... not exactly sure what to do now. Been advised to put the old seat pre-tensioners into the new sports interior...

JLK

1.2 Replica
Im fairly new to this, so would the seat side airbags still work if I do that?

Volvo S60 T5
Needs to go on the Renault Clip system to be set up properly, no amount of resistors in line will rectify a trigger line config fault.

JLK

1.2 Replica
The other day, I was fiddling around with the wiring and the Airbag + Serv light went off for around 30 seconds and then come back on!!!... Reckon anyone can see anything wrong with this dodgy wiring?

ecdUrkT.jpg
[/IMG]
1gEWlZJ.jpg
[/IMG]