ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New renaultsport models in evo

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
Ive just had my newsletter from EVO and they have some nice pics of the new clio 197 cup thing in yellow.Also mentioned are a new megane renaultsport TDI with 175bhp.
And last but not least they are making a new variant of a spyder type car which will be pitched in the high teens to compete with similar cars like the lotus elise.... It will be a dedicated 2 seater.Things are looking up.

Its all here............ http://www.evo.co.uk/news/evonews/204916/renaultsport.html

ian

Civic Type-R
IMO it looks stupid with those graphics all over it and red brakes on a yellow car?? Not a fan of the interior either.

M

mij29

Just see Clarkson ripping the interior about how much plastic is in there when he gets his hands on it. Pretty bland inside really.

182 inside
saw the clio 197 cup road car at autosports show. good day out, lots of cars and bird watching was fun too. I'd have the strpped out cup 197

172cup
Looks of new clio are growing on me but its the size!! Too fat

Should just put 2.0 turbo in now that would be great.

M135i
my dads already ordered a Nimbus R27 for his demo. cant wait for it. there will be a road test report as soon as i get my hands on it!

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
I wait with baited breath to see the hardcore commited 2 seater that they promise,and under 20k

ian