ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New rear lights...

Integra Type-R DC2
Courtesy of Russ@gas, and I loves 'em! Thought id take a few piccys seeing as its a nice day.

picture002xm3.jpg

picture004dl7.jpg

picture003az4.jpg

picture005zn0.jpg

picture012zs7.jpg

ps, anyone know of a decent bumper care product, ive tried a few things but its gone that 'orrible faded and dirty colour. Nothing seems to work.

Mazda MX5 1.8
damn any black stuff will be better than nothing!
AG bumper care is alright stuff afaik

not that keen on the lights tbh.... prefer std look

Integra Type-R DC2
Talk to Russ mate. Im sure if you ask reeeallly nice, he'll sort you out a set.

Da

Less
They look good, don't get me wrong, just don't think I could justify that amount of money when they look so similar to standard :)

Integra Type-R DC2
They look good, don't get me wrong, just don't think I could justify that amount of money when they look so similar to standard :)

Yeah, but then again when these are on tonight, im sure they''ll justify themself's. Ill post some pics then.

look really sweet fella just need to fit silvervisions now mmmmmmmmmmmmm :cool:

Theyre next on my shopping list ;)

not sure about these lights, they look amazing on russ's but not that gd on anything else, think it suits a euro kinda look more

Mondeo ST220
yeah be interested to see them at night, they do look nice but as daz said, not sure i could justify that amount for some rear lights that look pretty near standard

Integra Type-R DC2
Indeed. I thought LED lights were just Lexus lights in duisguise, these were a good compromise. Look OEM but still look as good as LED's do at night.

02' PH1 172
damn nice lights there dude.. how much did they set you back? got a link to somewhere i could order them?

Integra Type-R DC2
Afraid not. You'll have to talk to Russ@gasperformance. They set me back 168 notes, so not cheap but well worth it, imo.

are these the silly expensive ones?

they look good, but they're soooo expensive for a set of lights!

are these the silly expensive ones?

they look good, but they're soooo expensive for a set of lights!

i dont want to mention another traders products really as its not my place, however the LED ones from KTEC are more expensive and dont look half as good (in my opinion of course as a consumer!)

Got 2 sets left if someone wants some.

Look good Josh, night shot turned out better than mine!

R26r R26
Is the wiring the same.I have a ph1 with original lights so would I have to follow Fubars wiring diagram?

MX5 MK2.5 SVT 1.8 Sport
Hey mate nice car
I have a dynamique and i have found everything runs off the plastics onto the paintwork when it rains lol. Turtle wax black flash dosent run and looks as black as your paint ;) hope that helped

Leon Cupra R 225
look mint mate, lovely stuff, defo get those silvervisions on will look uber cool

just ordered some for my leon, so excited over a pair of indicator bulbs, lol

Integra Type-R DC2
lol, yea. Speaking of which, I know the rear lights have the offset pin, but do the headlights also use the offset pin or standard?

Integra Type-R DC2
Im considering it, but doing it myslef will just look toss and end up flaking, and getting it done by a bodyshop will cost muchos dolla! I can bare it for another year.

len_beach

ClioSport Club Member
  E92 M3,172 track car
Have you tried gently wafting a paint stripper (electric type) over the bumper? When the bumpers and arches faded on Corsa B's, a quick session with the heat gun would soon bring them back up.

Integra Type-R DC2
lol, thats an ollld pic. Theyre alot cleaner now. Everytime I look at that pic I think, "-60 and some clear side repeaters."