ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New RB Cup Owner!

Mk5 Golf Gti
Hi all,

Been on here for a little while now but seeing as though I am not in ownership of my new car I thought I should probably start another thread and show you some pictures!

Picked her up on Friday evening and its safe to say im in love! Quite a jump from my Mini Cooper but I am loving it so far, feels extremely powerful and very nimble! It currently has a Miltek exhaust system, a short shifter, two new tyres on the front only a day old and various carbon trim around the exterior. Other than these it is completely standard.

As it stands I am not currently thinking of doing anything major modifications wise... However the list of things I want to do are!

1. Debadge the back and replace with a new style RS Badge. (If anyone can show me where to get one of these that would be brilliant)
2. Remove the Trophy Stickers from the side
3. Induction set up, Ktech style ;)
4. Anything anyone else can suggest for a newbie 182 owner!

Thanks guys here are a couple of pictures.

RBClio1_zpsf58f16ef.jpg

RBClio2_zpsb17a0587.jpg

George@RTR_Parts

ClioSport Trader
  need BRAKES? PM me
Welcome along mate

Removing the trophy stickers is a good call

I'm sure Adam at Renault Wolverhampton (Trader on here) can help with the newer style RS rear badge

LOL at the Trophy stickers!?!? Bizarre...

Any plans for different colour wheels? Think they'd look massively less try-hard/pikey/typical-non-sport if they were in OE anthracite or similar.

Mk5 Golf Gti
Welcome along mate

Removing the trophy stickers is a good call

I'm sure Adam at Renault Wolverhampton (Trader on here) can help with the newer style RS rear badge

Thank you man! Yes im not entirely sure why they are on in the first place but hey!

Okay ill have a search and drop him a PM, think it would tidy up the rear end quite nicely! Along with maybe some carbon badges!

Mk5 Golf Gti
LOL at the Trophy stickers!?!? Bizarre...

Any plans for different colour wheels? Think they'd look massively less try-hard/pikey/typical-non-sport if they were in OE anthracite or similar.

Bit weird isn't it! But its just a sticker ill take them all off when I have some spare time! :)

I am on the last month of Apprenticeship wage so for the time being they are staying black, but in the future I would be looking at anthracite!