ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New pure Motorsport race exhaust

Cup In bits
Any idea what levels it was banging out? No sign of the "noise" board?

You would need a V2 rocket strapped to your car at Knockhill to get a noise board mate, from speaking to him he was well chuffed. Makes sense for a road car with the decat design and MOT's. They turn a goldy colour after a few heat cycles.

Cup In bits
Yeah there was three or four of them things out, a few turbo'd and they were deafening. Did you have your camera out?

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Aye, ive put a thread up in the Motorsport bit. Didn't get many good ones but I'll maybe upload the poor ones I've got of you and pm them. Nowt special though!

182 trackday racer
If you re-locate the ignition coil and cut that piece of the inlet away will the manifold fit you think?

pure-motorsport

ClioSport Trader
  Clio 172
I'm not sure but I've got an old inlet here - I'll try it when we get some time. But it looks like it probably would go on.

Some pics to keep you going ;)

u2e8e3an.jpg

I can imagine that would be very very loud! haha

Surprising its really not that loud. When on full chat it makes a fair rasp, but cruising its fairly quiet, I'm really impressed with it.

I've heard when driving past on track its pretty damn noisy :D

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
I had to change from the straight thru mid section to the silenced mid as it was just too loud for me. The silenced mid section is perfect imho; quiet at 70-80 on cruise and I can hear the ace induction noise from the 197 cams again.

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
I personally don't have any "popping" but it sounds ace with the silenced mid. It was awesome with the straight thru center to but just too loud for my old man ears. Mine is also back to RS Tuning on the 10th following the exhaust and a timing tweek as Paul pulled all the fuelling out last time as it wasn't responding/was running mega rich.

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
To some of us its all about respect... its more important to some of us

340i
To some of us its all about respect... its more important to some of us

I live my life a quarter mile at a time. Nothing else matters.. not the mortgage, not the store, not my team and all their bullshit. For those ten seconds or less, I'm free.

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
Nagh, I'm a "giver" Tony which is probebrly why she's marrying me. Anyway, back OT, I finally got round to finishing the back bumper as the extra hangar needed a bit of adjustment to stop it rattling against the top of the back box:

uploadfromtaptalk1370166716384.jpg

Honestly, now I've got the silenced mid section on I love everything about this system.