ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Project for the 182

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
I've always been happy with the seats in the 182 but when Matt put these up for sale I just wanted them :)

Pics tell the story but lets just say there is alot of work to be done on them LOL

SNV31198.jpg

SNV31199.jpg

Some of the Metal Bits and Bobs (I have no clue where they go :eek:)

SNV31200.jpg

The Covers so hopefully the Retrimmer will just use these for Guides so to get a Snug Fit

SNV31201.jpg

They are Cobra Daytona's for those who don't know and I had a quick sit in the better of the 2 and it felt very Secure and Supportive,

This may take a few months to fully complete as its going to be a when funds allow project as got alot of other stuff going on at the moment and I think its going to work out pricey as I will be wanting them Leather and Alacantara I think so to Match the Rear Bench and Doorcards,

Cheers
Andy.

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Just remebered I should hopefully be buying some Cobra Subframes with Sidemounts aswell later this month so that should tidy the Sides up so its just the retrim that I need to look into/get done

b/g 182, meg tourer
interesting. i like daytona's. just hope the recovering is good quality. should look mint mate :)

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
or whatever they are..... The bits that have Cobra written on them... Kind of a plate that goes on the side of the Subframe,

Edit - Like these
sidemounts_frontsheer.gif

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
I thought they were just for looks? :eek:

If I don't need them I'll sell them on :)

SchwepTek™
Nah mate.
They are used to secure fixed bucket seats to the subframe.
You won't be able to fix them to daytonas.
From the bits pictured all u need is subframes.

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Ok then i'll have some Cobra Sidemounts for sale soon LOL

Are Cobra Subframes Generic? i.e Fit all Cobra Seats?

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
nah SChwep is right, iirc only fit sidemounted seats, daytonas are base mounted

SchwepTek™
Yep.
Cobra subframes are car specific.
Only 2 types for a Clio (standard and extra low)
Both fit all cobra seats.

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
I'm thinking jus the saem sort of Colours as Std RS Seats so Grey Alacantara and Dark Leather that way it will match the Rear Bench and Doorcards

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
I can't wait either but as I've said it may be a slow thing as Insurance, Holidays and Birthdays all need paying for soon :(

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Fired off a few emails to local places with a picture or 2 attached so we will see if they can give me a rough price without fully inspecting the seats