ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Polo, Plus a few of my Boss's cars

53 Clio's & counting
Sneaky pics for ya all

DSC00720.jpg

DSC00718.jpg

DSC00721.jpg

This is my boss's old car, MK6 Golf GTD, 168 bhp, 18's , leather and colour reversing camera

DSC00717.jpg

DSC00716.jpg

DSC00715.jpg

DSC00713.jpg

And this is what he is pimping round in now, a Passat CC

DSC00724.jpg

Oh and a Passat R36 we had in too

DSC00726.jpg

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
Good looking cars the new Polo imo. Could really do with a more powerful diesel in the line up though.

Liking the GTD as well. It's on my list as a possibility for my next car (that won't be happening for a few years though). Rear camera is quite smart. It's integrated into the 'VW' badge is it not? Bit of a gimmick though in the Golf. It's not like you have some massive saloon behind you and may find it hard to judge. I was down at VW last week and they had a white GTI in with 18's. Looked f**king awesome.

Don't mind the CC either, but would probably never own one.

53 Clio's & counting
Justin, my boss's had nearly every option ticked and the price was well in the 20 grand mark!

Yeah the badge hinges and the camera is hidden there

Turbos.
Scirocco is the best!

I love the reversing camera on the Golf though, with it coming from the badge. Very cool! I'd be a little worried it will be a trophy for chavs to nick though...

Nice...im really liking pretty much all the VW's at the mo...they sure are pricey though!

You can spec a golf GTD to over 30K!

M135i
The GTD's are very nice cars, but the price is pretty hard to stomach.

The Scirocco looks pretty tasty, but are those OEM wheels? They look a bit after-market to me.

Tav

Clio 197
Passat CC is actually quite smart.

R36 Passat - mega rare I guess?

Can't be as rare as the W8 4 Motion surely, they are like hens teeth.

Polo looks ANGRY! Will reserve judgement till I see the 3 Door, GTi might be quite nice!

M135i
Looking at the pics again, the Polo looks a lot like the new Seat Ibiza. Not sure I like it to be honest. Looks a little fussy all the angles.

Which I guess isn't too surprising, as I'm guessing they share the same platform?

Tav

Clio 197
I'm just going to say yes without checking, almost certainly the same platform...VAG won't do it any other way.

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
That Polo is mint, always had a soft spot for them!!!

Scirocco in Green is mizin!!

Deeg

ClioSport Club Member
Love the Passat CC's.

Hoping the big engined variants lose some serious money in the next few years, doubt it will happen though.

DCi 100
The reverse camera with the markings is quite similiar to the '01 range rover, not sure it would be as beneficial on a small car though?

Love the looks of all the range tbh, that passat is one of the very few family kind of cars I like!