ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New plates on :D

Bux

Golf GTD
Got a new reg for my 21st earlier in the week, and finally got the docs back from DVLA so I could put it on :D

9d27bb0d.jpg

6a375ec4.jpg

Incase you're wondering what it stands for...
T for Tom
16 as my birthday is 16th April
Bux is a short version of my surname... and my username :D

An orange one
Looks good, really suits the car mate

By the way, those exhausts look perfect on the 197.. What are they?

Bux

Golf GTD
Thanks guys! I'll get some more pics up next weekend (unless weather is crap) as i'll be giving it another good going over for the action day at Castle Combe :D

sam55

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182 FF
Looks awesome! I got the same present for my 21st, makes the car for me!

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Your choice of plate will also make it easier for people to know exactly who you are when attending meets etc. but you're probably already well known enough not to need the help!

Clio 182
Very clean looking plates, set the car off well. I work in Bath so will keep an eye out for you!

Bux

Golf GTD
Thanks guys!

Your choice of plate will also make it easier for people to know exactly who you are when attending meets etc. but you're probably already well known enough not to need the help!

True, although I wouldn't say I was well known apart from by a bunch of the South West lot :)

Very nice mate. What exhust is that? Also is it lowered?

The exhaust is just a set of these:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/200711583957#ht_1205wt_1064

I would prefer the tips to stick out a bit more but they arn't long enough. I might be looking into getting an aftermarket exhaust at some point.

And no it isn't lowered yet, although I am thinking about it :)

Fiesta ST-3
Cool. Just bought a set of H&R's for mine and I really want a ktec exhaust but there are other priorities first.