ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Pics

Clio RS
these days i finished the work on my car. And yesterday the sun was shinig so nice, that I made the decission to take a couple of pics. Well, i hope you will enjoy. :)

DSC_4152.jpg

DSC_4176.jpg

DSC_4187.jpg

DSC_4210.jpg

DSC_4230.jpg

DSC_4246.jpg

DSC_4304.jpg

DSC_4306.jpg

DSC_4307.jpg

DSC_4310.jpg

DSC_4314.jpg

DSC_4334.jpg

DSC_4336.jpg

Some DRI's
2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

4151-55.jpg

5.jpg

130i Road, 172 Track
Actually looks really good! Not sure about the subs & cage together ;) but a great car anyway!

200 FF Storm Grey
Wheels are sex, what are they? BBS? Also where you get the roll cage? Im after the 'X' design myself but cant find one

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
YES YES I would have sex with your car, just badly needs a new engine to carry the decent looks

Renault Clio Sport 172
Lovely mota but if its a 1.2 I can't see the point , would like to know where the exhaust came from .

TTRS & V50
Very nice, and i usually hate people trying to be 'unique', but this has pulled it off very well. And looks subtlely unique, nice one.

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
I love everything bar the back bumper - looks too aftermarket for me but rest is goooood!

Gaz85

ClioSport Club Member
  330e, golf r, EP3 s4
Looks awesome mate, love the wheels and the cage, as has been said prob one of the best non rs on here if not the best.

Ben

ClioSport Club Member
I love everything bar the back bumper - looks too aftermarket

+1 but that is gorgeous. And to all the people saying why bother its a 1.2, well its obviously more styled than performance based.

Luke001

ClioSport Club Member
  Recaro'd RB 182 Cup
That is awesome, its not often that a non RS looks as good as this!

DCi 100
Very nice!

Anymore pics of the sub in the center though? Would love to see every detail of this car!