ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

new pics of my clio!!

Not a Clio

looks great... take the wiper off the back if you can live without it, makes a big difference unless youre keeping it standard

eves

ClioSport Club Member
  An old banger!

lol, u got any pics with the wiper off??

cheers peeps!!!

not sure bout sat vix, keep an i out for me anyway, i mite make a surprise appearance!!!!

Not a Clio

i will have on friday, i took mine off last night, the bodyshop is filling it at the same time as the arches are being done.

Si.

P.S. I cant confirm the 25bhp gain but youll lose a fair amount of weight when you take the wiper motor out! ;)

Not a Clio

i havent used mine since um.. last year.

but i know you williams owners like to keep things standard, personally i think it looks better without.

Si.

I do like it without but i use my cos i do a lot of travellin i spose so i need it

its up to you really do you want to get rid of it or not?

:)

Not a Clio

lets face it you only really use it when it rains... but you have mirrors and you could always use that stuff that makes water run off the screen faster

Si.

Not a Clio

erm yeah, a fair sized one... need a plate welding on

mine is costing £100 to be smoothed you can probably get it cheaper but im not one for "shopping around" much.

Si.

eves

ClioSport Club Member
  An old banger!

mate, that sounds a bit like too much hassle for me to be honest !!!!!

id rather just live with the damn thing!! lol//..

Not a Clio

was just a sugestion ;)

main reason im having it done is that it was leaking and the previous owner did nothing about it, so its gone rusty, the paint had bubbled up so it was going to cost almost as much to repair the rust as it was to totally smooth it over and seeing as i never use the wiper i decided to just do away with it.

Your car looks great as it is :D

Willy2

keep the wiper, has a purpose and you will kick yourself when you take it off and cant see a thing out of the back

Not a Clio

i beg to differ, ive lived without using a wiper through the whole of winter up until today, never had a problem.

Si.

nice car eves , dont suppose your from kent are you ? ive seen a willy about with that reg MCD , i drive a blue 16v with 17s u might of seen me if your who ive seen...

eves

ClioSport Club Member
  An old banger!

nope i live in knigston SW London matey!!!! cheers for the positive comments people!!!!

eves

ClioSport Club Member
  An old banger!

My Renault badge on the front of the car is Gold ? Is that standard on all willies?????

eves

ClioSport Club Member
  An old banger!

cheers dan! yeah im pretty happy getting the front resprayed nxt week!

ready in time for donny south!!!!