ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

new pic and ideas welcomed

vauxhall corsa vxr
took this the other night as part of a shoot with a mates passat in same colour, as its my last year in the clio im after some ideas to make it look good for shows this year all opinions welcomed

20062010086.jpg

so far:-
45mm h&r springs fitted
carbon badges front and back
hid kit
black rear lights
led sidelights
silver-tec bulbs all round
de wipered rear
cliosport.net sticker fitted :rasp:

Bux

Golf GTD
I think it looks nice as it is mate! I sort of agree with LowLife. tbh, i doubt you'd get anymore for it with a few extra mods on when you sell it.

Austin-182

ClioSport Club Member
Dont spend on it if your going to get rid in a year mate, looks smart as it is anyway

vauxhall corsa vxr
only wanna do some nice touches for the shows before she goes for a massive boat that i cant do nothing to

vauxhall corsa vxr
I'm being serious. If you only have another year in it?

I have spent far too much money on cars. Don't waste it mate.

All imo.

and i know what ya mean i did the same with my first car and lost all kinds of cash, i should of made it a bit more clear its just some subtle touches that dont cost the earth and i can remove and sell before i get rid of the car

182 Turbo Project
and i know what ya mean i did the same with my first car and lost all kinds of cash, i should of made it a bit more clear its just some subtle touches that dont cost the earth and i can remove and sell before i get rid of the car

Oh ok, I thought you were meaning major mods!

Cheap coilies, new rims.

Job done.

vauxhall corsa vxr
nice one mate, my other mate just came on facebook and said gloss black wheels, roof and badges, coils, dump valve, and tint windows a lil darker

182 Turbo Project
Not sure on the costings mate, but I think you could achieve pretty good gains with the lump you have?

CS Correction?