ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New photos of the Arctic 182!

Got the Clio out of the garage today for it's first 'proper' run out of 2017 and thought i'd stop off and get some fresh photos as there's quite a few new parts on the car now. I ended up doing around 100 miles of mainly 60-70mph roads as I wanted to gently bed the brakes in as the discs and pads all round are brand new (Brembo HC's up front, genuine Renault discs at the back and Brembo pads all round) and hadn't done many miles since being fitted at Christmas............. these cars never fail to make you smile! :grin:

P1040806_zpsuhpfnhf5.jpg

P1040810_zpsf8xz0hfo.jpg

P1040818_zps7hpvkxsv.jpg

P1040819_zpsp0flpbuo.jpg

P1040814_zpshq6yr2h5.jpg

P1040821_zpssnlwq726.jpg

P1040820_zpsgoleunil.jpg

P1040807_zpsvsuw1z8f.jpg

P1040824_zps2ket4mbl.jpg

So nice!

Freshen up of the bay on the cards?

Cheers! :grinning: As for the engine.... possibly! I've tidied a few things up, polished quite a bit including the underside of the bonnet lol, even metal polished the air-con pipes. But the rest of it (inlet and cover etc) is original, not shiney shiney I know, but original which I like. That said, it'll probably get done eventually 😂

Clio II RS 182
Your car is exactly with I could like to do on mine... Turinis and coilover best combo for me.

What kind of suspension do you have and your turns are the original Trophy or an aftermarket version (for the ET), are you using some spacers ?

GreG

Your car is exactly with I could like to do on mine... Turinis and coilover best combo for me.

What kind of suspension do you have and your turns are the original Trophy or an aftermarket version (for the ET), are you using some spacers ?

GreG

The car has Cooksport springs and Pure Motorsport 5mm spacers all round with longer bolts. Wheels are genuine 172 Cup Turini's, not the newer ones. Hope that helps!

Looks great! :up:

Would you mind posting up some info on the steering wheel / boss / buttons combo if you haven't done so somewhere else. Love the look of those!

Looking Good mate:up:

Have you got the PS3's in 195?,i might get these next or Contisports.

Cheers mate :up: Yes the PS3's are 195's on mine, great tyres!

Looks great! :up:

Would you mind posting up some info on the steering wheel / boss / buttons combo if you haven't done so somewhere else. Love the look of those!

Cheers :grinning: Yes no problem, the steering wheel bracket is from someone on one of the owner's pages on facebook, was £40/45, the boss is the Momo version and the wheel is a 330mm Sparco finished in black suede from Demon Tweeks. Lots of photos and info in my thread in the projects section if you fancy having a look