ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

new phone....recommendations please

contract up in 6 weeks with 02, will stay with them as do have a decent deal, currently on the k850i, what would anyone recommend? anyone gone for the c905?

anyone ever done the 02 online upgrade? i usually prefer to have a chat with the cancellation team as always get best deals!

clio ph2
c905 is shocking am on my 8th from t-mobile speaker on them die without warning and the keypad is just as bad honestly would avoid it tryin to get me the new blackberry

c905 is shocking am on my 8th from t-mobile speaker on them die without warning and the keypad is just as bad honestly would avoid it tryin to get me the new blackberry

5th k850i i think for me! does it have the standard se crash? ie switches itself off and back on?

White APE
Get the Samsung tocco ultra, i'l swap u with a new 8gb iphone 3G!

Just got one of these and took it back and exchanged for a diff phone after a day. After living with the old tocco for a year i was really dissapointed with the new one. It has some great features but the phone its self is not great to use. The balance of the phone is all over the place, scrolling is pap, txt is far from easy. Swapped it over for the Lucida.