ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New PC tower needed options available?

16v
Hi guyes I have a old tower (Time computers) and its now running really show due to a lot of music videos and so on.

What are the options can I move all that data to a new pc easily?

If so what one should I go for (£200) budget could spend more but wouldnt want to unless I have to! It would be used mainly for internet, games and music/video storage if that helps.

Any links would be great.

Thank you in advance.:eek:

Not a Clio
It won't run slow due to having a lot of music, videos etc.

It will be running slower than when you first got it because your operating system will be bogged down with crap. Hardware doesn't decide to slow down with time.

16v
It won't run slow due to having a lot of music, videos etc.

It will be running slower than when you first got it because your operating system will be bogged down with crap. Hardware doesn't decide to slow down with time.

SO what can I do about that?

Not a Clio
Make sure you have all the CD's you need first, you should be able to download most drivers from the net but it pays to be prepared.