ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New pc help ?

Ok so i need a new pc, its based in the office at home.

Only really used as a server, got a network printer plumbed into it and is linked into our home network.

Only need the tower , not a monitor, but if it came with a mouse and keyboard then even better.

Dont need a massive spec, the one its replacing is only got an 800mhz processor and a 20gb hd with integrated graphics and 512mb of ram.

Would like it to be a hell of a lot quicker though lol.

Need your recommendations please people, oh and in an ideal world it will have windows xp on it not vista as there rest of the work group only has xp on them ( 4 laptops ) and i don't want any problems when trying to print because the new server has vista on it.

Dont really want to spend more than say £250

Links would be great many thanks

Better than yours. C*nt.
Doesn't matter about Vista/XP, there's nothing difficult about loading a second driver on a server. As for what for £250, I'd go shopping on Misco and the likes for open-box stuff.