ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New pc build spec

I think you could get that spec for under £700 without OS. But not much under.

Graphics card is a bit cheap on that build IMO. A cracking card for the money but at circa £100 it's not exactly blistering. I'd be looking to save a bit of money on the CPU/mobo/memory and spending more on the GPU - Assuming it's to be a gaming setup.

Clio 172, Jaguar XJR
Last edited:
  328, MK1 Clio 1.4
If you could afford the setup I listed with the SSD that will be fantastic. The i7 is great but the difference (IMHO) is not worth the huge leap in cost. Chuck in a CPU cooler at some point and overclock it to 4.4GHz easily and you will have a pretty awesome setup.

It is what I have minus the SSD, as my budget was £700 with an OS. Will be getting an SSD and a CPU cooler as soon as I can.

Changes to often
its not a bad spec pc, you could probs build it for quite abit less tho, the grapics card aint bad either, i have a sapphire 5770 in mine, and i can run battlefield 3 on high, you should do it no probs, will struggle on ultra tho.