ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New owner with a Trophy 243/500

Clio Trophy 243/500
Hi all,
recently bought the Trophy from j333evo (Aaron) T9 PHY
( http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?704487-Clio-Trophy-no-243-%A35000 )

unfortunately I had a bit of an ordeal shortly after my purchase on the drive home :S

Travelling from Northants where I bought the car back to Cornwall where I live, I developed a misfire :dapprove:

A recovery trip, a set of plugs, coil pack and uprated leads later and all is well :cool:

Fortunately I live reasonably close to Quay Garage / Pure Motorsport and Nick is a customer of mine so after a trip down to his a couple of days ago I'm waiting on his 182 exhaust, soon to be released :approve:

Anyway I've already managed to glean some info from the forum and hopefully attend some meets etc soon....
I will be at FCS in the themed paddock, maybe see some of you there :cool:

172 Cup
Just took a look at your car.... wow, looks like you are the proud owner of one of the nicest Clios in the UK. Stunning.

Clio Trophy 243/500
Thanks for the replies and comments!

I've hardly had much time to enjoy it yet but really pleased with it.

​I know it won't be to the liking if everyone, especially the due hard keep it OE lot but I like it, it has some nice mods and additions

MINI-R32-integrale
Enjoy it, now the misfire is gone. As said on CT; 44,000 trouble free fun miles, an extensive test drive round some demanding and fun country roads near Silverstone to highlight the great suspension set up, sure footedness, plus lack of rattles. And you make it ten miles down a nondescript dual carriageway and break it, sods law.

Good to see folk appreciate the car, and sure you will have as much pleasure owning it as I did.

Aaron.

Clio Trophy 243/500
Thanks for the warm welcome, especially from you Jimbo :eek:

looking forward to FCS and having a look around some more Clio's