ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Owner Long Time Lerker...

Cup, Lude & Z
I have always had a soft spot for the RS Clios and was thinking of buying one when i first landed on this site. At the time though i went for a Vectra V6, nearly four years on and i finally took the plunge buying a 172 Cup from a member on here.

Bit of a difference between the barge and the Cup but it don't half put a smile on my face :p

Few bits to sort out CV joint - Tracking - Speedo Sensor - Fred is gonna check the belts when he finally returns from Auzzieland.

Found this site to be a great knowledge base and as i've never really messed with my cars im hoping i can get a helping hand on here for what ever **** ups appear.

Anyway I became a full member today so here's to some good times!

danward

ClioSport Club Member
  M135i
Hey :)
Looks like you did similar to me in joining a loooooonng time before you made you made your first posts.

Cup, Lude & Z
Welcome mate. Out of interest how was the V6 Vectra. I've always sneakily liked them.

Enough poke but always felt she needed a sixth gear, never let me down engine wise. Arms and springs seemed to be the main thing but she was an 03 plate. For the money she was loaded with goodies. Round town and streets etc i was getting 20/21 MPG constant stop and start with my job but on a motorway she was brilliant.

Super cheap now for the spec inside especially the Elite