ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New memeber Cheshire

172 Flamer
Hi everyone,

i joined yesterday :) i carnt wait to buy myself a clio just got another couple of months to go before i can get hold of one :) carnt wait!

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
Hi m8 glad you have joined :)

Where in Cheshire are you??

One tip just don't rush into a Clio lots of crap to had for one you havent looked into properly :S

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
Hey welcome to cliosport.net!! Ive got a 172 that will be forsale in a few months ;) Yet yourself to a few meets even if its in the ford theres loads in the cheshire area!!

172 Flamer
I am from cheadle :) .. i am looking for a phase 2 flame red 172 with as few mods as possible .. anything i should look out for with them ? my cousin has a white 172 and his brother had a black 182 and now a megane R26 so i blame them for getting me wanting one lol

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
RS Clio's upto the 197 didn't come in white - it's either silver or it has been resprayed. White does look good on them though, as a few have resprayed them in that colour.

172 Flamer
It is a 172 i have driven it and it is white it has been resprayed used to be silver .. it looks tidy spesh with black speedlines ..