ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio Sport 172
Hi everyone, I am new to the site and just wanted to introduce myself to everyone. I have recently bought a 2000 Plate Clio Sport 172 and have to say it is the best thing I have owned :D

PH1 172
Welcome

Get some pics up of the new car and make sure all the services have been done on it e.g. cambelt etc :)

Clio Sport 172
Cheers, it is only standard at the moment but will get some pics uploaded.
It has not long had a full service including the cambelt. It has done just over 68k anything else I should be aware of regarding comon problems etc?

PH1 172
Cheers, it is only standard at the moment but will get some pics uploaded.
It has not long had a full service including the cambelt. It has done just over 68k anything else I should be aware of regarding comon problems etc?

As long as it's had the major service done and it's looked after then all should be ok....have fun and don't spend too much money on fuel lol

Clio Sport 172
Ye (well would like to do the following) Wana get some alloys (182 cup 16s the dark ones or a tidy set of 17s), then induction kit. Then will get straight through s/s exhaust system but thinking about getting a 182 rear bumper so i can get custom twin pipes so they luk better than the standard 182 ones or just get a twin exit system on my standard bumper. Then will probably get it lowered and then review what to do next.