ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New member from Enfield, London

Clio R27
Hi guys and girls,

New member in here, clio R27 owner for the last 2 and a half years and still in absolute love with it. Active member in Clio197.net but I never got around to sign up in here, the time has come though (it took me a while lol) so here I am!

Greek, 33 years old, I came to this beautiful country in 2006 to undertake my Masters and stayed for good:)

Anyhow, CS is a huge community so I'm looking forward to reading project threads!

A random pic of my car

9765828912_c5991b762e_b.png

DSC05075_resize by YiannisR27, on Flickr

More on my flickr photostream here;

http://www.flickr.com/photos/33548861@N03/

Cheers

Now Sold :-(
Welcome. I work in Enfield so will keep an eye out for you and give you the customary long stare before a half hopeful wave.
Nice looking car BTW.

Clio R27
Cheers for the welcome guys!

Welcome!

Car looks great, wheres that photo taken?

It was one of the passes we did this year mate, Col de la platriere, amazingly smooth and surprisingly wide roads. The weather did help as well:)
[h=3][/h]
Welcome. I work in Enfield so will keep an eye out for you and give you the customary long stare before a half hopeful wave.
Nice looking car BTW.

haha quality. Where about (location) do you work then mate? We can shoot off sometime;)

Now Sold :-(
Cheers for the welcome guys!

It was one of the passes we did this year mate, Col de la platriere, amazingly smooth and surprisingly wide roads. The weather did help as well:)

haha quality. Where about (location) do you work then mate? We can shoot off sometime;)

Work is in Lincoln Road so am up and down the A10 between there and the M25. Not like you're going to miss me if you see me. Not seen any other infernos on that bit of road in the last three years.

Clio R27
Work is in Lincoln Road so am up and down the A10 between there and the M25. Not like you're going to miss me if you see me. Not seen any other infernos on that bit of road in the last three years. 

That's really close, I live on nags head road (sh1tty area I know but work is only around the corner, I couldn't do the commuting from Central London any more).

I'll pop around sometime to have a nose on your 182 then:)