ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

new member.. car already known on here..

well hello cliosport.. a few of you may well know me from other forums but now i`m here to see what all this clio fuss is about...

first things first.. i`ve just bought my missus this:

4378464261_a5609063ed_b.jpg

4379220594_06c30ea86c_b.jpg

which i beleive belonged to brown bear at one point??

got a few things planned (leather and alcan + some subtle wheels) but the trick bits will remain

anyhow.. bonjour cliosport.. i`m off for a browse..

much love..

Stu..

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I thought Tour de force owned this car now??? Must have had about eleven owners by now surely!!

Welcome. To the club. Though mate.

Mazda 3 MPS Mk1
Hello fella I was the chap getting the 182 mapped whilst you were at TDF! Looks like a good little car you got yourself! Keep the buckets!!

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Please tell me Matt removed my underseat sub before he sold it to you? That car is f**king epic. I'll get all my track vids together for you fella.

haha i don`t think he did much...

i know its been on the hunter alignment dooberry and had everything tweaked and some big ol camber put on the front... decat.. think it pulled 168 on his rollers

the missus gave it a little drive and liked it then i had a go and have to admit its a well planted car certainly as good as my 106..

DAVE!! so sorry fella i didn`t introduce myself properly... how did ya get on?? i hope Matt shared out them cakes i brought!!!

buckets have to go i`m affraid.. i may be able to use my powers of persuesion (sp) to live with the coilies and the NOISY AS FECK yozza zorst but the buckets have to giveway to a sensible interior...

if it was my choice it`d have a cage like mine but then i`d be single hahaha

Mazda 3 MPS Mk1
Mine pulled 193 and 165 ft lbs so it did well mate!!

Didnt even get a sniff of a cake lol

actually... can i call you that on here?? i`m guessin you`ve been elevated to "high lord emperor of the tow eye" status on here by now???? lol

Si

RS Clio 172
actually... can i call you that on here?? i`m guessin you`ve been elevated to "high lord emperor of the tow eye" status on here by now???? lol

haha. unfortunately not. it's not a bad forum mind.

you can call me whatever you want regardless xx

you can call me whatever you want regardless xx

public forum.. i`ll refrain big boy xx

er... momo things i think... didn`t really pay much attention tbh haha just kept tellin the missus to nail it...

the aint fixed back but some of the best rib huggers i`ve sat in before, nice and low with back and forward sliders...